The most common symptoms of spondylitis include:
- Stiffness around the neck.
- Unable to rotate the head freely, the sharp pain felt on twisting.
- Abnormal curvature of the spine.
- Discomfort on performing movements, or even simple walking, it’s worse especially in the morning
- Spinal movements are restricted.
- Fusion of the bony structures in the spine which affects day to day activities.
- Progressive loss of visual acuity, redness of the eye, Swelling etc.
- Fever, Fatigue, appetite loss etc.