If someone is suffering from a sudden, severe sharp pain in the lumbosacral region or the lower then it might be because of slip disk, the pain increases at the time of coughing, sneezing lifting objects.
- Sharp pain in the lower back region; in most of the cases, it is unilateral.
- Tingling or numbness or burning sensation in specific areas such as arms, legs, shoulders.
- The pain felt while standing, or even walking, it’s worse in the night.
- The weakness of the muscles, pain in the cervical area.
- If the slip disk suppresses the sciatic nerve then it can cause sciatica; sharp pain is felt in the hips, legs etc.
Unable to turn backward, if done forcefully, sharp pain is felt.