Control your heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis India
Do you get heel pain, arch pain and are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis? It is very common in India. Here are several ways you can reduce pain from Plantar Fasciitis. Its easy and simple. The results are amazing. You will see pain relief almost immediately and pain will substantially reduce within a few weeks.
- Exercise your fascia: Face the wall and put your hands on the wall for support. Prop your toe on the wall edge leaving the heel on the floor. Push the foot so that the arch is stretched. Keep in this position for 20 seconds. Repeat with the other foot.
- Exercise your calves: Sometimes tight calves can cause the foot problems. Exercise your calf muscles for improved alignment of feet.
- Freeze Water Bottle Rolls & Golf Ball Rolls: Take a water bottle (preferably a cylindrical one), fill it with water and freeze it. Roll your feet over the ice cold water bottle for 5 minutes for each foot. You can do the same with a golf ball. Freeze the golf ball and roll your foot with good pressure for 5 minutes on each foot.
- Wear footwear with Cushioned heel: Always wear shoes with cushioned heels. Completely avoid hard surfaces and do not walk barefoot.
- Wear Compression Socks for arch support: Wear compression socks to get additional arch support, pain relief and heel support. Lumino Cielo sells high quality Compression Socks in India. Check out their complete range at LuminoCielo.comWishing you all pain free mobility.
If you do these home remedies regularly and do not stand barefoot at anytime, you should experience pain reduction within a few days. And don’t forget, losing a few kilos of weight helps relief the extra pressure that your feet have to carry all day. So if you are overweight, go for a low calorie diet.